Monday, June 9, 2008

As Promised...

As promised here are some pictures of our Little Man and some new skills:




I can self feed....the messier the better...in fact, I'm already boycotting my baby food in hopes of what Aggie is having! This example is a favorite - baby yogurt.




I can play independently - for quite a while. My mommy still sneaks in to check on me every 10 seconds and thinks I don't see her, though!



I can drink from a straw. Aggie had one so I HAD to have a drink. Mommy was very surprised when I started drinking my water with NO trouble at all! I still pretend that I can't hold my own sippy cup though!





I swim like a fish - and think that I don't need any help at all. Hate my bath....love the pool!



and here....well, I'm just handsome here....think it's a framer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

c-u-t-i-e!
up for a play date? Before these kids graduate and get married ;-)

Anonymous said...

L-O-V-E it! The pics are incredible, Michele!

The Hammy Fammy said...

Pate is getting to be such a big little guy. He's too cute! Look out little ladies!

Thanks for all the advice over the last week and support. And thanks for the "shout out" to Will. Hahaha! Come see him soon.

Love you!