Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy 10 Months Little Man

10 months already.....I'll spare you the I'm happy and sad routine;-)

Pate's vocabulary is ever growing, but I've really been tickled by his ability to imitate ANYTHING and EVERYTHING lately. You really have to listen, though b/c he doesn it all day. His favorite is the cat, but he also does a tiger, monkey, dog, duck, and train....oh and any squeal that his sister does first!

It seems that his favorite communication skill at the moment is to tense his entire body and growl at Mommy. Quite the little temper (and no, I can't imagine where he gets it...)

I'll follow with some pictures, but they are becoming increasingly hard to capture!

Mitchell

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! We need to get our boys together and maybe Pate can teach Elliott how to say something...anything :)