Sunday, June 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged....

I was tagged by Tricia...these are so fun, but I feel kind of BORING!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was in my sophmore year at TCU in the speech program and had just started with my own clients...and doing the typical college dos;-)

2. What are five things on my to-do list today (not in any particular order)?

It's the end of the day for me, so right now it's just a bath and a book. However, Aggie fell a little while ago and has the HUGEST knot on her head, so she and her Daddy are watching a movie so that I can watch HER for a few hours!

3. What snacks do I enjoy?

Kind of a salty lover. I tend to go for french fries and such if I'm beig bad!

4. Where are some places I’ve lived?

Pretty boring...I grew up in Quanah, moved for college and have been here in Fort Worth ever since....I did live off of my sister for a few summers in Dallas during college of that counts!

5. What things would I do if I were a billionaire?

Travel, travel, travel! Hire a nanny for my kids and not worry one bit about private school and college, donate, and travel some more!

So, there you have it.

I tag

1. Jenny
2. Carly
3. Terry (I'll forgive you if you're too busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

1 comments:

Chris and Carly said...

hey! I did this - very fun!
Glad you guys got a weekend away - sounds lovely...