Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy 11 Months....a bit late...

Just thought I'd share some cute, recent pictures of our Little Man. I'm planning on doing a big birhday post (that I'm totally stealing the idea from Jenny's blog) so I'll save the details for a couple of weeks.




Playing Peek-a-Boo after his bath....really who can resist a clean, yummy smelling baby?

but really...let go already and walk! He "cruises" at record speed and walks when he thinks I'm not looking;-) I mean really, he has it figured out...crawling is pretty stinkin' fast and Mommy carries me when I need to go faster!





The chicks at school are diggin' his "do." Truth be told, he woke up with his hair pretty close to this so I added gel and went with it!




As you can see, corn is a staple at our house...it has been for a while!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, total cutie :-)
I love the hair!!