Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thanks Babe

We have had quite the busy weekend. Emma, my niece, stayed with us this weekend. I have to admit I was very tempted to kidnap her, but her parents know where I live! It was really nice to have an extra set of hands...especially ones so adored by my 2 year old!

We took the kids to Happy Hopperz on Friday then wen to see Mamma Mia (LOVED IT) that night. Saturday was spent doing chores around the house in order to get ready for the party. We cleaned up the backyard and the sand box, bought and hung new mirrors upstairs (yes, one YEAR later), and hung these...





I've been wanting to do this ever since Aggie was born and finally got it all together. I LOVE it - thanks Babe for hanging them and tolerating my "Well...."

We also played some marathon Nintendo Wii. I think that I mentioned that my kids bought this for me for Mother's Day. I LOVE it and have received the Wii Fit for my anniversary (yes, I asked for it so no, it wasn't like buying your wife a gym membership or a treadmill........besides that - his Mom bought it for me LOL)

okay, kind of a random post....tired...going to take long, hot bath and go to bed...

Mitchell

0 comments: