Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Laws of Nature...

Why is it that the occasional accident is ALWAYS on the carpet? Dogs, kids, juice, unmentionables??? Why? Why? Why?

I must let you in on my new favorite household device....(who knew I would be excited about ANY houshold device...much less one that cleans...) but I AM.

Introducing the Bissell SpotBot. It really works, and it really is effortless. You just fill it up, put it over the spot, push the button and walk away. It soaks, scrubs, vaccuums and does a reasonable job of drying too. The kids are not too thrilled by the noise, but it's worth it, for sure. I have no idea what I paid for it....it was a desparate moment....but promise it's worth the cost if you have even one spot of carpet in your house.

From me to you!

Mitchell

1 comments:

Tricia Welch said...

Awesome! I will remember that!