Sunday, July 27, 2008

Party Time

I think it was a hit. We had Pate's birthday party this last weekend. The actual date is the 31st, but this weekend worked the best. Thanks to all of you who helped us celebrate, and a HUGE thanks to all the grandparents and friends that helped me get the party together.

We went with a puzzle theme starting with the invitations in puzzles. I also posted some pictures of Pate from each month over the tables.




The puzzle picture is one that I had made from our Easter pictures that will join my Brady Bunch wall of pictures. Puzzles were laid out over the house and the kiddos had a blast. I really did as well.





Thanks again for coming and sending well wishes and enjoy the pictures.

P.S...as a tease....I'll post a more thorough Pate update closer to the real date (I'm too stinkin' tired tonight;-))

1 comments:

The Hammy Fammy said...

I LOOOOOOVE THE SLIDE SHOW!
The party was GREAT! Happy Birthday Mr. Pate!